SOLD - Clausing Drill Press 15" - Columbus, Ohio - SOLD
Clausing 15" Variable Speed Drill Press - $850

(Comes with standard table - does not include the Woodpeckers drill press table.)

I bought this a few years ago from the estate of a retired machinist.  It was in his home shop.  It has seen light duty in my shop and I have never had any problems.  This is a quality drill press.  It runs perfectly and is built like a tank.  The variable speed drive works well.  I have more pictures if you're interested.  You will need to bring a friend (a strong friend) to load.  I am unable to help load due to back problems.  I am located in Columbus, Ohio.  Price is $850.

Lonnie

These are among the best drill presses ever made! This one appears to be in minty condition. Wish I was closer and had room in the basement shop
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(11-23-2018, 10:07 AM)alanealane Wrote: These are among the best drill presses ever made! This one appears to be in minty condition. Wish I was closer and had room in the basement shop

This looks like an awesome machine.  Someone will be very happy.
(11-23-2018, 10:07 AM)alanealane Wrote: These are among the best drill presses ever made! This one appears to be in minty condition. Wish I was closer and had room in the basement shop

You can afford it and I have the room so this should work out nicely.
Yes
Yes
Laugh
Laugh
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Minty fresh and minty colored! Sweet machine.
Sold pending pickup and payment on Friday.  Thanks for looking!

Lonnie