Shelix cutterhead for DeWalt dw735. ONLY $207 !!
On Amazon now. Probably limited. Sold by Byrd Tool thru Amazon store. I've never seen a price this low.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008CS2QAE/ref...-BbB8M4PFA

Got one.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Nice find. All gone though.
It is $350.66 now.
Wowza! That's insane
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(11-23-2018, 02:16 PM)alanealane Wrote: Wowza! That's insane

Would have gone great with the Dewalt 735X that we got for $364 on that deal a couple days ago.
I've been looking for a deal on the DeWalt 735X.
My shelix was just delivered. I'm on cloud nine!
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
(11-27-2018, 04:54 PM)Gregory of Sherwood Forest Wrote: My shelix was just delivered. I'm on cloud nine!

Just you wait until it's installed and working! I'm astonished every time I get a glass smooth finish no matter what gnarly wood I put through it
Big Grin
I'm so spoiled I want a jointer with the same head now haha
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
That'll be next for me also.

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
If only they could have that deal for a Ridgid TP1300