Anyone not using their Oneway Wolverine system
with the varigrind?

We need one pretty bad for one of the guys and I just do not have the funds to get one.  Also if you have a Varigrind original would be most awesome to since that is what I taught him to us.

Just send me an email

Thanks a ton
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Would a Robo-rest set up for a oneway base work?  Two are for sale over at sawmillcreek.
Aaron
(11-23-2018, 11:01 PM)AaronR Wrote: Would a Robo-rest set up for a oneway base work?  Two are for sale over at sawmillcreek.

Aaron

Reed Gray was nice enough to send us a Robo Rest for free a few years ago and if one was cheap enough I might get another one for once of the other guys.  I have not been to SMC for several years and do not even remember my password but thank you very much anyway.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

Bump for a good cause.

Bump again to the top

Thanks