MsNomer - alive well and still traveling
Just had a great Thanksgiving treat. This morning I received an email from MsNomer (Carolyn) with an update on her whereabouts. Not too long ago there were several posts here asking what happened to her. No one had heard from her for quite a while.

Her and Roger's travels find her at Terceira in the Azores. They had been traveling throughout the US and found this travel offer. Check out the travelog and get caught up at her postings:   https://woodworkingtraveler.wordpress.com/

Hoping everyone had a great Thanksgiving with family and friends.

-al / wood2woodnot

(11-24-2018, 10:04 AM)wood2woodknot Wrote: Just had a great Thanksgiving treat. This morning I received an email from MsNomer (Carolyn) with an update on her whereabouts. Not too long ago there were several posts here asking what happened to her. No one had heard from her for quite a while.

Her and Roger's travels find her at Terceira in the Azores. They had been traveling throughout the US and found this travel offer. Check out the travelog and get caught up at her postings:   https://woodworkingtraveler.wordpress.com/

Hoping everyone had a great Thanksgiving with family and friends.

-al / wood2woodnot

Thats awesome. Glad she is doing well.

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

Great to hear. Thanks for posting this.
Thanks for posting that.  Carolyn loves an adventure.  Good on her.  

John
Too busy travelling to do much woodworking 
Confused
Laugh

I met Carolyn when she visited NZ a few years back. Later on we figured out I was already online friends with her Brother, who is also in the US, via a forestry / sawmill forum. Thought that was a pretty big co-incidence. It was only when she got back home and happened to be chatting with her Bro about what she had been doing in NZ, that he said he knew a guy in NZ called Ianab. Same guy 
Cool
Good to hear!
Yes
Sawdust, sawdust everywhere and amungst it somewhere is my pencil...