Table Saw Miter Gauge T Slot Washer And Machine Screw
I have a Delta 10" contractors saw. I am in search of the washer that screws onto the leading edge of my miter gauge to guide it in the "T" slot. I have done quite a bit of searching to no avail and I figured this would be a great place to start.  The Flat head machine screw that attaches the "washer" to the miter gauge is what I believe to be a M6, 1.0 pitch screw do to the age of this saw, but may indeed be a finer thread machine screw, possibly a 1/4" fine thread SAE machine screw. If anybody could provide a source for this screw and guide, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Doug B.
(11-25-2018, 01:34 PM)Douglas B Wrote: I have a Delta 10" contractors saw. I am in search of the washer that screws onto the leading edge of my miter gauge to guide it in the "T" slot. I have done quite a bit of searching to no avail and I figured this would be a great place to start.  The Flat head machine screw that attaches the "washer" to the miter gauge is what I believe to be a M6, 1.0 pitch screw do to the age of this saw, but may indeed be a finer thread machine screw, possibly a 1/4" fine thread SAE machine screw. If anybody could provide a source for this screw and guide, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Doug B.

It 1/4 28 National Fine
I was looking at the washer on the miter gauge that came with my PM66.  They tried to make it fit pretty well in the slot.  But I think you don't really need that.  But did you look on eraplacement parts or somewhere like that?

I could make you one, not sure when I would get around to it.  I need to do some other work on the lathe, a washer is no big deal.