Radius Rounded Edge Planes
For $20 shipped:

Two Radius Rounded Edge Planes. The first is a Woodstock International “Slickplane.” The Woodstock W1100 Slickplane produces an exceptionally smooth 1/16-Inch radius over the entire length of an edge. Crafted from rock maple, The Slickplane is designed to fit comfortably in your hand. A brass sole glides easily along the workpiece edge as two independently adjustable carbide-tipped cutters apply the finishing touch. This plane is in pristine condition and appears never to have been used.

The second is a “Hard Plee H-161,” a Japanese-made plane constructed of beech that uses an adjustable razor-blade to produce the radius. One side of the razor-blade appears somewhat ragged, the other is pristine. This plane was used very little, if at all.

Please carefully and thoroughly examine the photos to determine the exact condition of the items.

Questions and/or queries are welcomed and encouraged.

[Image: OQB7Pi.jpg][Image: xlMLbl.jpg][Image: Ct1sfF.jpg][Image: ZkxE91.jpg]
(11-25-2018, 06:30 PM)David Katz Wrote: Two Radius Rounded Edge Planes. The first is a Woodstock International “Slickplane.” The Woodstock W1100 Slickplane produces an exceptionally smooth 1/16-Inch radius over the entire length of an edge. Crafted from rock maple, The Slickplane is designed to fit comfortably in your hand. A brass sole glides easily along the workpiece edge as two independently adjustable carbide-tipped cutters apply the finishing touch. This plane is in pristine condition and appears never to have been used.

[Image: ZkxE91.jpg]

Just as an FYI that Slickplane has carbide blades; I have yet had no need to sharpen mine. If adjusted correctly and you're paying attention to grain direction it does a really nice job putting a quick, very clean radius on an edge.
Cliff
ex-TX, now Maine!
(11-26-2018, 12:09 PM)Cliff Ober Wrote: Just as an FYI that Slickplane has carbide blades; I have yet had no need to sharpen mine. If adjusted correctly and you're paying attention to grain direction it does a really nice job putting a quick, very clean radius on an edge.

These are sold. Thanks for looking.