Woodworking Gloves
My son works at a factory that makes window glass for almost all the cars and trucks being made.....and can bring a pair of the cut resistant gloves they wear all the time...since I do take blood thinners, kind of keeps the cuts down.....they are a bit grippy...they are for picking up sheets of glass...
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
(12-02-2018, 02:06 AM)bandit571 Wrote: My son works at a factory that makes window glass for almost all the cars and trucks being made.....and can bring a pair of the cut resistant gloves they wear all the time...since I do take blood thinners, kind of keeps the cuts down.....they are a bit grippy...they are for picking up sheets of glass...

I have been trying out a pair of cut resistant gloves made for chefs.  They fit great and feel like you have nothing on.
(11-26-2018, 10:06 AM)enjuneer Wrote: I like Maxiflex Ultimate gloves. They fit well and the nitrile coated palm provides good grip on tools. 

I buy them on eBay

[Image: s-l1600.jpg]

I just bought a pair of these to try out - I like them and will be buying more. Thanks for the reference!
Cliff
ex-TX, now Maine!