Propane heater
I would like to do some spray finishing in my garage during the winter.  If I use a propane heater to heat the garage up, then turn off the heater and spray finish.  Not to turn the heater back on again.  Will the fumes from the propane heater affect the finish?

I have a large 24x26 garage with high ceilings and only 120v.  Space heaters take forever.  I'd like to be able to heat up the garage rather quickly when I am only finishing one project and shutting everything down.

Angelo
"In order to achieve greatness we must risk everything"--Steve Jobs
I doubt the fumes from the propane would affect the finish. But the heat may effect condensation on your roof, depending on how its constructed. Do you have insulation?
(11-27-2018, 02:13 PM)jasfrank Wrote: I doubt the fumes from the propane would affect the finish. But the heat may effect condensation on your roof, depending on how its constructed. Do you have insulation?

Yes it is insulated very well, walls, ceiling joists and garage door.
"In order to achieve greatness we must risk everything"--Steve Jobs
Non-vented propane heaters produce a huge amount of moisture. You might want to try running a large dehumidifier at the same time and monitor with a hygrometer before spraying.
Any free advice given is worth double price paid.