**SOLD** Hammer A3-31 Jointer-Planer Standard 3 Knife Cutter Head
**SOLD** 

Thanks everybody for the interest. 

Hello all,

I'm downsizing my shop so I am selling my Hammer A3-31 Jointer-Planer. It had the standard 3 knife quick change cutter head.

The jointer-planer is fully operational, runs strong and the knives are sharp. 

I also have the upgraded hand wheel and dial indicator installed which is included with the purchase.

There is some surface rust on the tables that I've shown in the photos. The machine was stored in my garage near the side door and I didn't realize there was moisture coming in during heavy rains. 

I've done a light cleaning of the rust but the new owner may want to go at it a little harder. The tables still feel smooth to the touch.

I have four swivel caster wheels installed for mobility.

Let me know if you have any questions or need more pictures. I'm happy to send a video of it running as well.

Price is $1800. 

Local pick-up only in Danville, CA (SF Bay Area)

Thanks,

Mike
mike3015@icloud.com

Wow, great deal for someone.  I wish that someone was me but a 12 hour drive each way is a bit of a killer.
That looks like a killer deal. Someone should jump on this.
Absolutely gorgeous!!!! Wow
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
Have the identical machine. It is wonderful! Somebody needs to snap this up. It's a killer deal.
Sold.. Thanks everybody for the interest.

Mike