Lie Nielsen Planes & Lamello for Sale
I am selling these two Lie Nielsen planes and a Lamello Classic biscuit joiner for a friend who can longer work in his shop.  He always kept his planes sharp and ready to use.  However, time in storage has led to some discoloring and staining.

First up, is a No. 042 Medium Shoulder Plane.  The plane is in excellent condition overall.  Some stains and scratches from use.  No apologies otherwise.  The sole is flat and the knife edge of the bed is crisp. The blade needs a tune-up sharpening, but is otherwise true and flat and has lost none of its length.  This one comes with the original box, which is in used condition.  More pictures upon request.  $150.00 plus shipping.

Next, No. 97-1/2 Chisel Plane.  Excellent condition.  Sole is flat and knife edge is crisp.  Iron needs bevel sharpened.  There is some staining on the plane iron and some discoloration on the plane body.  Works perfectly.  $100 plus shipping.

Last, Lamello Classic Biscuit Joiner with original carrying case, extra blade, and 500+ No. 20 biscuits.  This is the best biscuit joiner made.  $400 plus shipping.

[attachment=14683]

[attachment=14685]
(11-28-2018, 06:43 PM)Greg, Wrote: I'll take the Lamello. Please ping me at mapleleaf@cox.net to sort out the shipping details. Thanks, maple leaf
I’ll take the chisel plane if still available.

Regards
Dave