Various Items
All that's left are the Board Buddies and the Cam Clamps.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Back just after I got hurt I gave mine away to someone here since I could not figure out how to use them.  Now I want them and will think about these.

Maybe I should horde tools and everything else just because I might need it later.
Crazy

Dave if someone does not pick them up in a few weeks I will talk to you about them.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
The board buddies are sold. Only thing left are the awesome cam clamps.
Do you have a better pix or a link to a source of the Cam Clamps? Glare makes them hard to see and an image search comes up with a wide range of possibilities.
Wink
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
(12-04-2018, 06:30 PM)Wild Turkey Wrote: Do you have a better pix or a link to a source of the Cam Clamps?  Glare makes them hard to see and an image search comes up with a wide range of possibilities.
Wink

Ooops, I guess I've been away from this too long. Here are some better (hopefully) pics of the clamps. I am reluctant to open the cellophane for fear of ruining the collector value.
Laugh
Laugh 

[Image: LO856fQm.jpg][Image: qkgotoDm.jpg]