Various Items
Time to sell off some of the things I picked up at an auction last week. These are fairly old, but they are either unused or used very, very little. Prices do NOT include shipping. I usually use USPS, but I'm happy to use another carrier if you prefer. Cash, check, money order and Paypal (fee paid) are all fine. First up are a couple of Tyzack saws. There is a  No. 120 that is in excellent shape. Etch is perfect. This one is $50. There's also a Tyzack Gent's saw. Etch is partially worn away, but still identifiable as Tyzack. That one is $20. Take both for $60
[Image: WCEkbG6m.jpg]
Next is a pair of yellow Board Buddies. Very handy for the tablesaw. I thin he took these out of the box and pupt them together, but never installed them. The box is fine, but I can't fit the pieces into the box. Shipping price will depend on whether the buyer wants the box. $30
[Image: KSNEOXQm.jpg]
Pretty much new Beall Threader. I know nothing about these. I've tried to capture everything included in the pic, but more pics may be required for this. Assuming its complete and based on the website, I'm asking $50.
[Image: yedsDV5m.jpg]
Next is an INCRA V120 miter gauge. Minty. $50
[Image: vxxu0IRm.jpg][Image: zAagfi9m.jpg]
Also offering these "Cam Clamp" kits. $10 each
[Image: u0t4lk7m.jpg]
Last (for now) is a Sandvik "Hogboo" saw. Pretty close to mint. $25
[Image: q6ytLDJm.jpg][Image: MiKAvpJm.jpg][Image: gwgecQxm.jpg]

As always, first PM, blah blah blah. If you have questions, shoot me a PM. Thanks for looking.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Incra miter gauge is spoken for. Thanks!!
(11-29-2018, 10:15 AM)DaveParkis Wrote: Dave,

Length an tpi of the Tyzack 120, please.
Thanks

First up are a couple of Tyzack saws. There is a  No. 120 that is in excellent shape. Etch is perfect. This one is $50. There's also a Tyzack Gent's saw. Etch is partially worn away, but still identifiable as Tyzack. That one is $20. Take both for $60
Hello

Is the threader the kit that cuts all 6 sizes?
The plate on the Tyzack 120 is 12" long and 3 1/2" deep. Sorry for the confusion. Almost forgot, it's 14 ppi
(11-29-2018, 03:50 PM)Dusty Workshop Wrote: Hello

Is the threader the kit that cuts all 6 sizes?

Hi, this is only the 1 1/2" threader.
(11-29-2018, 05:28 PM)DaveParkis Wrote: The plate on the Tyzack 120 is 12" long and 3 1/2" deep. Sorry for the confusion. Almost forgot, it's 14 ppi
Tyzack saws are excellent, and priced right, I'm surprised they are still here.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Thanks Rich. The Sandvik saw is spoken for.
PM sent.  17 characters.
The Tyzack saws and Beall threader are sold. Thanks!!!