Table saw for sale Atlanta area
Jet 3 hp. single phase cabinet saw Special addition.  
  • EXCLUSIVE 50" Commercial XACTA® Fence II with T-square design
  • Quick release riving knife greatly reduces binding/kickback risk
  • Push button arbor lock for rapid blade change
  • Shrouded Blade increases dust collection efficiency
  • Standard 11" left and right cast iron extension wings provides the largest table surface in its class
  • Poly-V drive belt system delivers quiet, efficient operation
  • Rail-mounted magnetic switch is easy to reach and provides overload protection
  • Enclosed cabinet with built-in sealed storage drawer
  • trunnion/arbor movement
  • Built-in 4" dust collection port
  • Precision ground high luster cast iron table tops with front edge bevel for hassle-free workpiece positioning
  • Left tilt, Wide stance heavy-duty trunnion for stability and smooth blade positioning
  • Independent leaf safety guard protects operator from blade while cutting, even at 45° tilt
  • Arbor wrench
  • Powder coated paint for a long-lasting, chip-resistant finish
     Includes Jet mobile mobile base and extension table for right side of blade giving full support for 50 inch cut.
only a couple of hours use on this virtually new saw.  Base price for this saw is $2600.00 with out mobile base and extension table.  Asking $1500.  Questions? ask here or call me at 262-370-7400 cell or 678-857-3006 land line. Lets Talk
TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN, YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE, SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS.
(11-29-2018, 10:51 PM)captjack Wrote: Jet 3 hp. single phase cabinet saw Special addition.  
  • EXCLUSIVE 50" Commercial XACTA® Fence II with T-square design
  • Quick release riving knife greatly reduces binding/kickback risk
  • Push button arbor lock for rapid blade change
  • Shrouded Blade increases dust collection efficiency
  • Standard 11" left and right cast iron extension wings provides the largest table surface in its class
  • Poly-V drive belt system delivers quiet, efficient operation
  • Rail-mounted magnetic switch is easy to reach and provides overload protection
  • Enclosed cabinet with built-in sealed storage drawer
  • trunnion/arbor movement
  • Built-in 4" dust collection port
  • Precision ground high luster cast iron table tops with front edge bevel for hassle-free workpiece positioning
  • Left tilt, Wide stance heavy-duty trunnion for stability and smooth blade positioning
  • Independent leaf safety guard protects operator from blade while cutting, even at 45° tilt
  • Arbor wrench
  • Powder coated paint for a long-lasting, chip-resistant finish
     Includes Jet mobile mobile base and extension table for right side of blade giving full support for 50 inch cut.
only a couple of hours use on this virtually new saw.  Base price for this saw is $2600.00 with out mobile base and extension table.  Asking $1500.  Questions? ask here or call me at 262-370-7400 cell or 678-857-3006 land line

SWMBO says if you cut the price 50% and deliver to central South Carolina I MIGHT be able to buy it.
Laugh 

Rick
Any government that robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul!
MAGA!!
Well hello captjack! I been away a long time. Nice to see you still around. Looks like you are hanging up the tools and I am just starting to get back into it. Have some unfinished projects. Good Luck to you. I still remember the woodworking show we went to.
Happiness Is: Seeing that brown truck pull up in front of the house.
Get a hold of Terre down there. Seemed he was always wheeling and dealing on good deals on machinery.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Sent you a PM ..........
(12-01-2018, 06:58 AM)FrankAtl Wrote: Sent you a PM ..........

not sure if you will get this reply, Im not used to this new site.  best thing is to call me at, 678-857-3006.   I could not read your entire message to me .
TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN, YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE, SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS.
(11-30-2018, 10:49 PM)netwurk101 Wrote: Well hello captjack! I been away a long time. Nice to see you still around. Looks like you are hanging up the tools and I am just starting to get back into it. Have some unfinished projects. Good Luck to you. I still remember the woodworking show we went to.

/thanks for saying Hi, it has been a while, hope all is good with you.
Yes
I have friend that might be interested but I can't reach him at the moment. Where in the Atlanta area are you located?
any luck contacting your friend?
(12-05-2018, 11:18 AM)captjack Wrote: any luck contacting your friend?

Just left a voicemail for him.