(Sold) Carlyle Lynch Plans
I have a collection of 15 Carlyle Lynch plans, brand new that I thought about posting. Before taking pictures and making a list of them I thought I'd just check to see if there would be any interest in these?

Frank
I think I have those, from the 80's ? If so, those are some awesome plans for anybody looking to build that style of furniture.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
Any queen Ann stuff? Or highboy or chippendale?
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
I'll try and get pictures put together tonight/tomorrow.

Here are the plans I have:
1. Queen Anne Highboy
2. Queen Anne Dining Table
3. Corner Cupboard
4. Moravian Footstool and Hanging Shelves
5. Linen Press
6. Chest of drawers
7. Post Office Desk
8. Miksch Kitchen Cupboard
9. Windsor Chair
10. Chair Table
11. Walnut Cradle
12. Spice Cabinet
13. Six Board Chest
14. Dressing Glass
15. Sideboard Table
16. John Marshall's Desk.

I ordered these back in the early eighties with all intentions of build them. Life got in the way and I never did.

I'll post a picture of the plans tomorrow and maybe have an idea of price.

I kinda hate selling them!
(12-02-2018, 05:18 PM)museumguy Wrote: I think I have those, from the 80's ? If so, those are some awesome plans for anybody looking to build that style of furniture.

You're correct Gary. They are top notch plans!
Do  not have the actual plans, but have his book....   It is very good and have referenced it often over the years...   The actual plans would probably be much better...
Some mistakes are too much fun to make only once.
For anyone interested, Tools for Working Wood sells the Carlyle Lynch plans. They have a lot of them. I do not know if it is all of them or not.