Woodshop Demos
Does anyone know if or where woodshop demos have been archived? Legacywooshopdemos doesn’t seem to work. I just bought a new M12VE router and I wanted to reference his material on his router table set up. Thanks in advance.
danw
I haven't heard/thought about him in a long time.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

The "Wayback Machine" oftens snapshots of websites over time.

Using it brought me to this :

https://web.archive.org/web/201207111826...os.com:80/

I checked a link or two (didn't search for Triton) ... seems to still have most content; although maybe missing the pictures ... and be patient it loads slowly.

Using the controls at the top of the screen ... you will be able to navigate the site by date of capture.
The link above was chosen as it showed a spike in activity for that date.
~Dan.
Was his name John Lucas?
Steve

Mo.

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Thanks for the help. I was able to find what I needed with some pictures from the main menu at

https://web.archive.org/web/201303151711.../menu2.htm

I hope this work this time
danw

Cool 

I couldn't get the link to load.
Steve

Mo.

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020