Brass Router Guide Bushing
Anyone know where I can buy good individual brass guide bushings? Looking in the 1" ID range but I'm having a tough time finding them.
Jason

The ones normally referred to as "Porter Cable" style won't go that large...they usually stop at 7/8" ID. Lee Valley sells a set that is larger (and individual bushings) but you'll need to have a plate that accepts them (1 1/2" hole with a 1 3/4" counterbore). I have a set and they are handy, but I had to make my own router plate.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(12-07-2018, 10:52 AM)Jason28 Wrote: Anyone know where I can buy good individual brass guide bushings? Looking in the 1" ID range but I'm having a tough time finding them.

1" OD is readily available, but you are right, a 1" ID looks hard to find.  Depending on your application, 1" top bearing might do instead.
(12-07-2018, 12:12 PM)fredhargis Wrote: The ones normally referred to as "Porter Cable" style won't go that large...they usually stop at 7/8" ID. Lee Valley sells a set that is larger (and individual bushings) but you'll need to have a plate that accepts them (1 1/2" hole with a 1 3/4" counterbore). I have a set and they are handy, but I had to make my own router plate.

I might just have to go that route. I have an acquaintance with a CNC who may be able to make me a new base for my DW618.

I don't suppose anyone knows the mounting pattern dimensions of the DW618...?
Jason

They're right there on the website, the through hole is 1.5", and the counterbore for the lip is 1.75".

Oops, should added: the lip is just less than 3/32" thick (.895")...that would be the depth of the counterbore. You can make it a little deeper and not hurt anything, but it can't less. If it was, the bushing would protrude from the base.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.