HANDTOOLS: 6C and 3 Head B&S combination square, crisp
Just a couple of things for your collective consideration ........  

First is a fine example of a prewar Type 16 ('33-'41) corregated sole foreplane/short jointer. The No. 6 is underappreciated, as it is great for flattening panels, and its 18" long so many use it as a short jointer. This one is particularly nice, 90+% japanning, clean plane, well cared for, has plenty of iron, rosewood tote and knob are solid (apology, tote has small chip in horn, see pics) and the sole is crisp with a good mouth. This one is ready for you to sharpen and put to use, simply a great user plane, and the corregated soles are not rare, but uncommon enough in 6s to be desirable. All in all a good addition to your kit.  More pics at the Flickr album link here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N0...8548653520

Yours for a very reasonable $75 plus shipping. Teaser pic:

[Image: 46181618972_3226987b29_b.jpg]

Next up is a really clean Brown & Sharpe 12" combination square, with protractor head and centering head. They still make these and they sell on Amazon for over $200. B&S is the equal to, or better than, Starrett, but in any event a premier maker; this is a vintage set, rule is in excellent condition (4R: 8ths, 16ths, 32nds, 64ths), the combination and center head are both hardened, for which you pay more when new. Only apology is some loss of japanning on combination head as this was well used by a sweaty guy ("JL", his initials are on the tool), from the loss you can tell he was right handed. This is a complete and original three head set, complete with the level bubble and scribe in the combination head. For vintage they don't get much better. Here's the Flickr album with pics: https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N0...4448992964  and a teaser pic:

[Image: 32374368148_49571e271b_b.jpg]

Yours for $60 plus shipping. 

I don't have paypal, it's a new trick and I'm an old dog, so payment by USPS money order please unless I know you from the forum then checks are dandy. First PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" with a full shipping address (so I can quote shipping and print mailing labels) gets priority.
I have a feeling these won't last long, so if you've got a puptent in your Wranglers for a sweet No. 6C or a quality three head square, don't snooze.

Thanks to all for looking......
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Tools are sold.  Thanks to all for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis