Christams Ornament I made for Frank
He should get it next week sometime and this is what I watched to do it.  Plus one other thing is I used some Cheap glitter fingernail polish in the inside.  I hope it shines and glitters really nice by the Lights.

Instead of the globe which I could not afford or get in time I did the above.

One last shout out is I really like the videos of this club and they have a lot of others which I would like to get instructions from Ron which is an Air Force guy to or even Dan's instructions on this globe but only members can download them.
Sad

As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I should also add I watched all of our own Steve's YouTube on his own Christmas ornament making.

Thanks Steve.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

(12-09-2018, 03:14 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: I should also add I watched all of our own Steve's YouTube on his own Christmas ornament making.

Thanks Steve.

Looking forward to receiving it!
I was hoping it would inspire others to try it.  Also it seemed a different way of the inside outside turning which it reminded me of.

One think I learned thru several bad ornaments and learned that the forstner bit should be 3/4" smaller then the size of the ornament.

So if the ornament is 2" than the bit should be 1 1/4 so it can look more rounded.