Source for Joiner Biscuits
Awesome. Can you share the name of your supplier please?
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
Photo 
(12-15-2018, 09:51 AM)museumguy Wrote: Awesome. Can you share the name of your supplier please?

Painted lady designs
15423 Renee Lane
Hudson , FL 34669-1270

www.paintedladydesigns.com

I brought this through their e bay store  ebay store
(12-15-2018, 10:36 AM)Jack01 Wrote: Painted lady designs
15423 Renee Lane
Hudson , FL 34669-1270

www.paintedladydesigns.com

I brought this through their e bay store  ebay store
I just bought some dowel pins from them.  They had the best prices I could find.  I am very happy with them.
"There is no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people"
(12-15-2018, 12:11 PM)CARYinWA Wrote: They had the best prices I could find.

The porter cable ones on amazon are cheaper if buying in bulk (1000+ at a time)

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

(12-16-2018, 09:46 AM)packerguy® Wrote: The porter cable ones on amazon are cheaper if buying in bulk (1000+ at a time)
 I was looking for 4 different sizes in packs of 100 not 1000.
"There is no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people"
I'm partial toward the PC biscuits. I have a PC biscuit machine PC biscuits seem to fit well. I don't use many so find the resealable jar useful. I haven't had a problem with biscuits swelling due to humidity in a basement shop and a jar may last several years.
I'm partial toward the PC biscuits. I have a PC biscuit machine PC and biscuits seem to fit well. I don't use many so find the resealable jar useful. I haven't had a problem with biscuits swelling due to humidity in a basement shop and a jar may last several years.
I was at an auction that had a BIG box of biscuits where I was the only bidder 
Yes
Thousands and thousands.

My grand children will probably never have to buy any 
Crazy
Greg

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

Danchris Nursery
(01-02-2019, 09:10 AM)2beast Wrote: I was at an auction that had a BIG box of biscuits where I was the only bidder 
Yes
Thousands and thousands.

My grand children will probably never have to buy any 
Crazy

2beast, the king of biscuits.
Laugh
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020