Three 10 inch ratcheting Bit Braces [Sold]
I have three 10 inch bit braces for sale. All are in perfect working order. Each is offered for $35 $25 plus shipping from 48483. Paypal accepted.

1, A vintage craftsman. Solid as a rock. Made in the days when the Craftsman name stood for quality, durability, and reliability.
[Image: dqIcIy.jpg]

2. A Stanley 923. It's in great shape for years of use.
[Image: 6sxOiy.jpg]

3. A Stanley 945. Again, solid as a rock and in perfect working order.
[Image: vBb2Bp.jpg]
Pictures not showing on my end. Using Flickr for your photos or woodnet? I prefer Flickr
Big Grin
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(12-10-2018, 06:41 PM)alanealane Wrote: Pictures not showing on my end. Using Flickr for your photos or woodnet? I prefer Flickr
Big Grin

Please let me know if they are now visible. Thanks.
All three pics are working now.
Is that a ribbed grip on the Craftsman?
Interesting. Never saw anything like that before.

(12-12-2018, 08:39 PM)wood2woodknot Wrote: Is that a ribbed grip on the Craftsman?
Interesting. Never saw anything like that before.

I've sold several like that here in the past year and they went fast.  They are Millers Falls contract work for Sears; enclosed ratchet box, ball bearing head, both are indicia of quality.  Very substantial and solid braces, built like a brick chithouse; good chuck as well.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(12-10-2018, 02:47 PM)David Katz Wrote: I have three 10 inch bit braces for sale. All are in perfect working order. Each is offered for $35 $25 plus shipping from 48483. Paypal accepted.

1, A vintage craftsman. Solid as a rock. Made in the days when the Craftsman name stood for quality, durability, and reliability.
[Image: dqIcIy.jpg]

2. A Stanley 923. It's in great shape for years of use.
[Image: 6sxOiy.jpg]

3. A Stanley 945. Again, solid as a rock and in perfect working order.
[Image: vBb2Bp.jpg]
PM sent
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
The braces have been sold.