Is there going to be an auction?
I think we should have one! There is a brother Woodnetter out there in need and could use a lot of help in getting back up and running.
(12-26-2018, 02:19 PM)efmrrt Wrote: I think we should have one! There is a brother Woodnetter out there in need and could use a lot of help in getting back up and running.

I was thinking the same thing. I would volunteer to run or help run it, but I'm going to be mostly not available for a couple of weeks in January. I could help in early or late January though.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
(12-26-2018, 02:41 PM)Aram Wrote: I was thinking the same thing. I would volunteer to run or help run it, but I'm going to be mostly not available for a couple of weeks in January. I could help in early or late January though.

I could assist however, I will not be available until lat January.

Lets test the waters and see who else is interested.
There's a thread in Off Topic about the auction.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(12-26-2018, 05:50 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: There's a thread in Off Topic about the auction.

They kicked me out, what's the plan....????
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Discussing why there wasn't one.
Some were offering up help if needed.
Nothing has been hashed out.
Thread has basically died out.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(12-26-2018, 08:14 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Some were offering up help if needed.
Nothing has been hashed out.

Who besides Patsfan ran it previously?
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Bones and Bruno ....
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(12-26-2018, 08:38 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Bones and Bruno ....

There have been 4 of them, but I am blanking at the moment on who the fourth has been,
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(12-26-2018, 08:38 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Bones and Bruno ....

I'm following up for advice and voice of experience. I'll let you all know what comes out of it. Let's make this thing happen.
Best,
Aram, always learning