Crispy #3 and #4
Ok, finishing up with planes for the year, can ship in time for Christmas.  Here's two crisp planes. We've got two smoothers, vintage Stanley, both have been disassembled, cleaned, adjusted, iron sharpened on my Tormek and the chipbreakers mated to the irons, they are ready for wood, see the pics, and the irons are sharp, but additional honing will improve performance.

The #3 has zero apologies; 99% original japanning, solid rosewood tote and knob, excellent condition, almost full iron, nice full nickel on the lever cap, no rust issues, simply nothing bad to say about it, everything works like it should, will make an excellent user. $55 plus shipping.  Teaser pic:  

[Image: 46230017062_8e727f6b0c_b.jpg]

The #4 is a type 18, '46-'47 vintage immediately post war, hardwood tote and knob, which are solid. All original and works like it should. Thicker castings, more heft, 98% japanning, no apologies, great condition. $50 plus shipping.  Teaser pic:

[Image: 44463350620_5b715b7977_b.jpg]

You can see more pics here at the Flickr album:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N0...3075014851

Take 'em both for $100 plus shipping, saves me a trip to the post office.

First PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" together with full shipping info so I can figure postage and print mailing labels gets priority. Don't ask, I don't have paypal, that's a new trick and I'm an old dog, so payment by USPS money order please, unless I know you from the forum, then checks are ok.

Thanks for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Both planes are sold.

Thanks to all for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis