This lady needs a refresher on tablesaw safety
Good question about the sources of safety information for many of those who exhibit poor safety concept, knowledge or behavior. I think some of them do not pay attention to manuals that come with their machines. But then not all machine manuals are prepared with enough safety information for the owners. For example, one table saw manual I came across covered kickbacks including cross-cut kickback risks, which are unknown to even some experienced saw users, while some didn't go into detail other than just a mention.

The couple of high school shop teachers I know tell me more serious shop incidents (they don't call them accidents anymore) are seldom from the table saws because all their district schools have installed sawstop saws (2 to 3 depending on the shop size). The key culprits these days are the bandsaws and miter saws. Miter saw kickbacks seem to happen more than you think at schools. They require no one standing behind any miter saw user for that reason. But kids love to bundle around!

By the way, that close-call incident explained why the American Academy of Ophthalmology awarded Norm Abram its first ever EyeSmart Distinguished Service Award. That youtube fellow might not realize how close he was to losing half of his eyesight for good. Contrary to what he said (that cut needed a bandsaw to do), that block can be safely cut on the table saw (without using a cross-cut sled), but the sticks he used were the wrong type for that kind of cut.

Simon