Cleveland Twist Drill Index
-- SOLD --Thanks for the comments!

Vintage Fractional 1/6 - 1/2 Solid Brass Drill Index.  Index measures 8.25 X 1.25 x 1 Cleveland made three models to accommodate fractional, numbered, and lettered drills. Comes with about a dozen quality fractional drills. Recent activity on auction sites is very strong.

Has a small spot of corrosion on the base.

$75,  plus $7 priority shipping USPS Money order or personal check.  Not paypal active. Located in the Atlanta, GA metro area.

Attached Files Image(s)

Neat looking index.

Wow that's awesome. Looks like a heavy mix of copper in the brass alloy. Beautiful
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
So tempted!
Something I have never seen before...
 “Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room.”
Sir Winston Churchill
(12-13-2018, 07:05 PM)BlueMaxx Wrote: So tempted!
Something I have never seen before...

Would free shipping tempt you some more?
(12-13-2018, 07:56 PM)brad patch Wrote: Would free shipping tempt you some more?

This is very cool.  Thanks for bringing to WN.
Thanks for the update.

Now I can quit drooling
Rolleyes
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
(12-16-2018, 05:31 PM)Wild Turkey Wrote: Thanks for the update.

Now I can quit drooling
Rolleyes

Yeah really. That thing is amazing looking, even without any bits sitting in it,
Cool
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
(12-12-2018, 04:34 PM)brad patch Wrote: --  SOLD --Thanks for the comments!

Vintage Fractional 1/6 - 1/2 Solid Brass Drill Index.  Index measures 8.25 X 1.25 x 1   Cleveland made three models to accommodate fractional, numbered, and lettered drills.   Comes with about a dozen quality fractional drills. Recent activity on auction sites is very strong.

Has a small spot of corrosion on the base.

$75,  plus $7 priority shipping USPS Money order or personal check.  Not paypal active.  Located in the Atlanta, GA metro area.

Thanks Brad, it's great.   
Wink
Bill
Know, think, choose, do -- Ender's Shadow