SOLD Bontz tools (fundraiser)
I bought these from Ron Bontz for his fundraising for Rob Hanson (Evenfall Studios, which burned to the ground in the Paradise fires). I intended to put them up in the Christmas auction, so, double fundraiser. The auction is not happening. So I am selling them and will donate the proceeds to Rob's GoFundMe.

Both are brand new, never used. The mallet is 17 ounces, resin-infused hard maple. It should stand up to one heck of a beating.  It also looks fantastic. The scribe is also resin-infused. UPDATE: Scribe is sold. Mallet is sold too.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Good of you my friend for helping him.  It was nice donating to him a few weeks ago even if it was a small amount.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I've been wondering what happened to the Christmas Auction this year.

Did I miss something?
PM sent on scribe. Thanks!
I don't have either of those tools from Ron but I do hav3e one of his tenon saws. First rate quality and excellent work. You won't be disappointed if you're lucky enough to get one of his tools.
Jim

Demonstrating every day that enthusiasm cannot overcome a lack of talent!