Prototype tissue holder
Great idea for using those "too nice to throw away" piece So!
When I had my Oak tree milled up into lumber last year my neighbor also had a Maple milled up.  He ripped a lot of the natural edge off of his boards before stacking it and also cut a lot of the ends off to fit it in his garage....he put the off cuts on the street for firewood.

Me being an aspiring wood hoarder
Big Grin  grabbed a lot of the off cuts especially the ones infected by the Ambrosia Beetle.  I ripped this Ambrosia Maple board in half on my bandsaw and made 2 more tissue holders. 

Very nice Duane
Cool
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Great idea, Duane!
Yes

I don't like to steal things, so I'm just gonna let you know I'll be copying this in the not too distant future. Now it's more like borrowing...
Winkgrin

Cool
Cool

Dave
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
(12-30-2018, 07:27 PM)Big Dave Wrote: Great idea, Duane!
Yes

I don't like to steal things, so I'm just gonna let you know I'll be copying this in the not too distant future. Now it's more like borrowing...
Winkgrin

Cool
Cool

Dave

No worries...I "borrowed" the idea from a Youtuber.
Big Grin
(12-30-2018, 05:53 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Very nice Duane
Cool

Thanks.  It's just a box but it's also practice getting the mitered corners perfect along with some other practice.