Shop Smith overarm pin router
I am looking of a Shop Smith over arm pin router. Does anyone have one they would like to part with? Please PM me with details.

Tom
(12-15-2018, 07:52 PM)tablesawtom Wrote: I am looking of a Shop Smith over arm pin router. Does anyone have one they would like to part with? Please PM me with details.

Tom

Location may help......
(12-15-2018, 07:52 PM)tablesawtom Wrote: I am looking of a Shop Smith over arm pin router. Does anyone have one they would like to part with? Please PM me with details.

Tom
North central Iowa, 15 miles from the nearest stop light.

Tom

Tom

why not be honest and say "WTB" in your post!!!!!
(12-16-2018, 09:54 AM)Ninefingers_grapes Wrote: why not be honest and say "WTB" in your post!!!!!

I am sorry, because I am 73, and I didn't think of it. I am sorry for not being honest. After woodworking for 50 years I have most of what I need and I very seldom post that I want to buy something. I am sorry that I don't come here as often as I used to and forgot what some deem as protocol. I am sorry that my memory isn't what it used to be. And I am sorry i didn't think of posting my location also. I guess I didn't think that it was all that important until we agreed on price and shipping.

So my question is why was it so important to call me DISHONEST !!!! I guess I am a little out of step because my generation would have posted nothing at all.

Tom
No apology necessary Tom.
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]

Tom

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w...Td7FTFeSmP

Is this the thing you seek?

Rob
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
(12-17-2018, 03:22 PM)Rob Young Wrote: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w...Td7FTFeSmP

Is this the thing you seek?

Rob

Yes and no. It looks like that is a stand alone model and I was looking for the one that clamped to the tubes on a shop smith.I can go either way depending on price.

Tom
(12-17-2018, 04:14 PM)tablesawtom Wrote: Yes and no. It looks like that is a stand alone model and I was looking for the one that clamped to the tubes on a shop smith.I can go either way depending on price.

Tom

I was consulting with a guy local to me that uses a Shopsmith and he has a home-made rig for the very little routing he does. I had hoped he might have a lead on the parts.  But Bill does not have such a spare. He did remind me there used to be a Shopsmith forum, doesn't know if it is still active.  Google points here and it does appear to have recent posts. Perhaps you might have some luck poking around there.

I know of at least one other person I could ask but he doesn't do email so it might be a while before I run across him (phone doesn't work so hot either, near deaf...).
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin