WTB - Unifence or Beisemeyer Fence for Unisaw
(12-17-2018, 09:44 AM)JimV Wrote: Picked up a slightly abused mid-80's Unisaw over the weekend for no more than the effort to lift it into the pickup bed.

However, it has a Jetlock fence (no thanks) with a bent front rail.   I'm hoping someone within reasonable driving distance of NW New Jersey might have a fence they're looking to sell.

Thanks,

Jim

Jim
I was in a similar situation last summer....found a 1954 Uni that I completely restored. Started looking for a Biesemeyer. After chatting with others I bought a VSCT Fence and have not looked back since....better than a Biese as I have had one in the past. Just my opinion.
I cut it three times & it's still too short!
(12-17-2018, 09:44 AM)JimV Wrote: Picked up a slightly abused mid-80's Unisaw over the weekend for no more than the effort to lift it into the pickup bed.

However, it has a Jetlock fence (no thanks) with a bent front rail.   I'm hoping someone within reasonable driving distance of NW New Jersey might have a fence they're looking to sell.

Thanks,

Jim

Have a 52" unifence in fla for $225