Dust mask question
I have several of them and  use them a lot.

I find them to be the most comfortable, hence I actually do use them.
If any of you have seen our paver work that I sometimes post, we use them religiously while cutting pavers.
Also use them doing farm and nursery work, as well as in our wood and maintenance shops  
Yes
Greg

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

Danchris Nursery
(12-19-2018, 01:15 PM)Bill Wilson Wrote: Does anyone use RZ Mask products?  A buddy gave me a coupon for 15% off my first order.  I wasn't necessarily in the market, but looking at their website piqued my interest.  As far as comfort and effectiveness, are they worth the $$.

I do. For about 2 months or so. Love it. Comfortable (as much as a mask can be) and doesn't interfere with breathing. More room on nose (not like the N95 masks...they pinch me)

I recommend getting the upgraded valves though, the stock ones made it too hot (damp)

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

Thanks for the input, guys.  I may give them a try.  I'll wait to see how my buddy likes his.  I'm pretty sure I wouldn't wear a respirator type mask, no matter how good they are and the paper ones, while comfortable and easy to use, are definitely lacking in effectiveness.
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

I just started using a PAPR a few weeks ago and won't go back to anything substandard. I am no longer in any hurry to invest $3K in a cyclone dust collector, either; the dumpy canister one I have moves most of the dust out, and I am breathing clean air, so WTH? Whatever you do, spend the money and get "excellent". Your lungs are more valuable than all of the tools in your shop, and the shop itself. Merry Christmas to everyone.
I do, therefor I am.
The RZ masks are made in China, and I can't find any information on who tested or certified their claimed effectiveness. I would like to try them if they are vetted by  a N.A. based lab. certification agency.

Simon
Do they fog up your glasses?