CL score: 4 Bosch 6 amp lithium batteries for $45 for all
Saw an ad yesterday when I got home.  Somebody selling four new blister pack Bosch lithium batteries for 45 for all.  Ad was 5 hours old, figured I was too late, but texted anyway.  A quick reply from the seller, arranged to go today and pick them up.  Nice enough guy, he was in the middle of fixing up an older house in Suffolk and said he had gotten quite a few deals out of the nearby Lowes, I guess he knows one of the managers.  Some of the batteries had 45 or 50 written on them, one had a yellow sticker showing 96, down from 129.  Not sure how old they are, probably a year or two or three?  But from what I read, lithiums don't degrade that much over time.  One is on the charger now, and I'll see how long it lasts.  I think I'll have to look for some more 18v lithium tools now that I have excess batteries to play with.

Cool  ....................
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Can't beat almost free batteries.
Opened the last two today and got them in the charger.  All 4 charged up fully, seem to work fine.  I'm kinda down for the count from recent shoulder surgery, so not much opportunity to put them to use for a while.

Lately it seems like I have been getting lucky on Bosch stuff.  Last month I got one of the original Bosch 10" sliders for 125 from a guy closing down his home workshop.  I bought it with the intent to flip it, but decided to keep it instead.  I'm a long time fan of Bosch blue tools,  and it was in real nice shape with limited use for it's age.  I'll swap it out with my PC 12" on a stand come spring time.  

A while back I picked up a 4 tool set off Amazon after I saw a posting on the Toolguyd site  https://toolguyd.com/bosch-18v-cordless-...8v-496b22/ for 179.
Congrats, that is an awesome deal.
(12-19-2018, 05:55 PM)Stwood_ Wrote:
Cool  ....................

No experience with Bosch   ... Sounds like a heck of a deal though. Heck ..you can't hardly get one battery for that change.

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.