6 x 6 x 2 blanks, SOLD
I have some 6 x 6 x 2 blanks for sale. These would be suitable for an aspiring plane maker or wood turner. All still wax covered just as I received them.

The 8 Yucatan Rosewood blanks are probably quite dry and the dimensions are 6" x 6' X 2". Retail value is around $18 each plus shipping. I'll take $11.00 each plus $12.00 shipping in the Lower 48. That would be an even $100 for this batch.

The 3 Olivewood blanks will need to have the wax removed for drying. Two are 6" x 6" x 2", one is 6" x 6" x 2.5". Retail value in these is $29.00 each plus shipping. I'll take $20 each plus $12.00 shipping in the Lower 48. Total for this batch $72.00

If someone wants both batches the shipping will be $18.00.

Thanks for looking,

Ron

[Image: Yucatan.jpg]

[Image: Olive.jpg]
"which plane should I use for this task?......the sharp one"

http://www.breseplane.blogspot.com/
Here I was looking at the wood window shopping and someone came by and lifted my wallet. 
Upset
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

That is some fine fine wood there Rod and to bad I do not have the cash right now or it would be on the way to my house for the guys.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Pm sent
Thanks
David