SOLD......Shopsmith Overarm Pin Router FOR SALE-185$-Wisconsin 53092
SOLD..........A nice Shopsmith Overarm Pin Router for sale. Previously used with my Porter Cable 690 router, which is not included. Freestanding bench mount unit. In very good condition. 185$ plus shipping. Pictures are shown below.
Thanks.
I finally figured out how to make thumbnail pictures from my larger photos. I'm a slow learner! lol ?

Attached Files Image(s)

SOLD.......The overarm router is still available due to a broken promise to commit by a buyer. It was a false alarm!?.......IT HAS BEEN SOLD TO ANOTHER MEMBER.
Thanks for looking.
(12-24-2018, 12:40 PM)MichaelAL Wrote: The overarm router is still available due to a broken promise to commit by a buyer. It was a false alarm!?

Looks like you are in the Mequon / Thiensville area. I work in Germantown. Would it be possible to see the unit? Are you firm on the price?