Post the Pictures of what your Secret Sanda sent
Once again I am more than humbled by the generosity of my Santa!  A box from Lee Valley arrived just after names were handed out, and another box landed last week.  Bot went under the tree until yesterday.  Joining in with the kids in the excitement of opening a package not knowing what to expect....

The Lee Valley box contained a Knew Concepts Fret Saw!!!  Whoa...

The other box was stuffed with a great joiner's mallet and a bunch of Hickory!  Oh my!!!

This boy is in heaven!!!!

Thank you, Santa, for your overwhelming generosity!

Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
Big thanks to my Secret Santa- you did good. I got a small flexcut drawknife, a router book, and a tablesaw book. Hoping to make a chair sometime in the near future and the drawknife was something I was looking for. Thanks SS, and to the organizers- this was a lot of fun.

[Image: 46422764062_c8f2b254ac_z.jpg]" />
Smile 
A HUGE thank you to my Secret Santa 2018. He had his work cut out for him - with everything that happened this year there was only time to start doing some woodworking over the last 6 weeks. He nailed it though! I've been getting a lot more into hand planes and have been wanting to do a Morris chair with inlays for a while. So be watching in 2019 for some posts.

Thank you again Santa 2018.

Attached Files Image(s)

(12-26-2018, 01:54 PM)efmrrt Wrote: A HUGE thank you to my Secret Santa 2018. He had his work cut out for him - with everything that happened this year there was only time to start doing some woodworking over the last 6 weeks. He nailed it though! I've been getting a lot more into hand planes and have been wanting to do a Morris chair with inlays for a while. So be watching in 2019 for some posts.

Thank you again Santa 2018.

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh   Love the card.
Yes
Yes
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Finally I got this photo to post which would not work when I did the others.

I will have to try doing this since I have a 1/2 tap and die from Beall.

[attachment=15270]
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
BTT   Only 8 recipients posting pics so far.  Seems like there should be more.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.