Delta DJ 20 Jointer Byrd Cutter Hiead & EMerton Vise (Both Sold)
Selling my Delta DJ-20 Jointer with Byrd Cutter Head upgrading to larger jointer planer. $1300

Emmert Vise nice condition been sitting around in my shop for a few years now. Tired of moving it not going to use largecand heavy. Just want to get my money invested back. $350
Location would be helpful...
(12-27-2018, 08:40 AM)jlanciani Wrote: Location would be helpful...

Hampshire, Illinois
Interested in the DJ-20. Checking on some logistics first and I'll send you a PM. Unless you happen to be headed south (Indy) for some reason??
I’m only a couple of towns over in West Dundee and of course this gets posted not long after I already bought a jointer.
I wish I had the funds for the vise. 
Yes
Yes   It looks like it could be used for an end or side vise.  I guess first I have to get my bench top done.
Crazy
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.