PM66 splitter nut spanner?
I have a Shark Guard splitter on my PM66, and I take it on and off a lot. This nut like to get a little loose. Is there a spanner wrench that would fit? If not I'll have to make one.

Thanks.

[Image: i-4RP7vpd-M.jpg]
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Look at the Danco wrench in this link. You'll have to figure out what size you need.

https://www.google.com/search?newwindow=...C2aNQ_m9oE
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(12-29-2018, 12:58 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Look at the Danco wrench in this link. You'll have to figure out what size you need.

https://www.google.com/search?newwindow=...C2aNQ_m9oE
Thanks!
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

I bought this on Amazon, and it works perfectly.

Spanner

Search keywords for the future:

PM66 splitter spanner

Weirdly, signature was required for this $13 wrench. I work. Had to drive across town to a UPS access point the other evening to pick it up. My $100+ Forrest WWII sat on my doorstep all day though. 
Confused
Best,
Aram, always learning

(03-28-2019, 01:40 AM)rosiewhite Wrote: Hi, I am completely new to this topic, and would like some help regarding the Gift Card balance. I have a bunch of "Coupons and Vouchers" my dad gave it to me, and I am set with the task of converting them in real money please help us regarding the Tj Maxx Gift Cards

RTE Karnataka Online Form

Sure..........see that little red flag in your post? I'll get you some help from there.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020