"drawer" face
I need to attach a face to a "drawer." I say "drawer" using quotes as there aren't sides or a back or a front; it's just a piece of 3/4" ply (19" x 5 3/8"...but that doesn't matter) which needs a 3/4" ply front attached at a 90 degree angle, natch.

A friend built some, but the results were a bit loosey-goosey.

How might one attach the 3/4" ply pieces with some modicum of sturdiness?

TIA

(I'm sure many folks recognize that I'm building the router bit drawers for the ubiquitous router cabinet that it seems everyone in the world has built.)
Consider pocket holes; add glue if you choose.
If you continue to cut corners, you'll end up going in circles!

It's my thumb so I'll hit it if I want to!
Yes, pocket holes on the bottom of the bottom, + glue
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Thank you. 

The Kreg it is.
(12-30-2018, 08:10 AM)TadMcD Wrote: Thank you. 

The Kreg it is.

You could also use biscuits with glue. Unless the "drawer" was abused, it would never come loose.

Doug
For such shop builds, I will use a butt joint held together by glue and brads. Fill the brad holes with putty or cover them with a decorative piece (a name plate, a printed label ("Router bits: ..."), etc.) depending on the design.

Simon
If you want it to be strong, I would put a mortise in the drawer front and make a tenon out of the front edge of the "drawer" bottom. Then glue.