FS: Greenlee 3" slick
Looking to sell a 3" Greenlee slick. It's about 27" long. The handle has a piece missing from the end. It is epoxied into the socket. The socket had two holes drilled in it and were malformed. The holes were drilled out and 3/8" x 1/2" +/- pins put in. Asking $95, shipped. First pm.
[Image: IMG_1468_zpsox73ezbx.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1459_zpsj8ly94oi.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1460_zpsjdvdpn5x.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1463_zpsttuxeeyl.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1465_zpscejwfkdh.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1462_zpsvr7bpgms.jpg]
Ahh waited so long and even has a person send me a 2" chisel to make one and now one comes up.
Sad
Sad

Why did they put in the rivet?  I thought it was kind like a jam fit?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Slick is spoken for, thanks for looking. 

Arlin, usually they are friction fit. I think the gentleman who had it last wanted to fix some issues, mainly aesthetic, from the previous owner(s).
Ahhh

I see and kind of know why but then it makes it harder to change the handle to.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.