Well Easter is Apr 21 anyone wish to
  Re: Well Easter is Apr 21 anyone wish to by Arlin Eastman (do like the Christma...)
I hope that changes and a few more members sign up.
  Re: RE: Well Easter is Apr 21 anyone wish to by Rodneywt1180b (I hope that changes ...)
(01-11-2019, 07:35 PM)Rodneywt1180b Wrote: I hope that changes and a few more members sign up.

I would be happy to trade with you. 

A lot of things going on in this new year but hope it does go a few more.

Really excited about Christmas next year tho.
It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

Hi, I'm Arlin's proud wife! His brain trma & meds-give memory probs and has pain from injuries, but all is well materially & financially.  
  Re: Well Easter is Apr 21 anyone wish to by Arlin Eastman (do like the Christma...)
Let's go ahead with the swap then.  I like seeing what other people are working on.   I'm still hoping for more people though. Smile
I can also work on a gift for my wife at the same time without her catching on this way. Two of something is almost as easy as one when you're set up for a job anyway.
  Re: RE: Well Easter is Apr 21 anyone wish to by Rodneywt1180b (Let's go ahead with ...)
(01-12-2019, 04:01 PM)Rodneywt1180b Wrote: Let's go ahead with the swap then.  I like seeing what other people are working on.   I'm still hoping for more people though. Smile
I can also work on a gift for my wife at the same time without her catching on this way. Two of something is almost as easy as one when you're set up for a job anyway.

As you can see with the Christmas exchange I can not do just one.  Laugh   I like trying several things. Yes
It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

Hi, I'm Arlin's proud wife! His brain trma & meds-give memory probs and has pain from injuries, but all is well materially & financially.