Cute design; crude workmanship, $5,200.00
Local Farm&Home supply here, occasionally sells small chicken houses, for the small at home chicken/egg wanna be chicken farmer. $1,500.00 to $2500.00 for a house not much larger than a large 2-hole outhouse.
All material has been ripped from 2x stock. Splinters, cracks, stapled on chicken wire that sticks out and will poke a hole in ya. Leftover, oddball shingles on top. Real shoddy workmanship.
I saw a couple there that had fallen apart just from unloading them off the truck.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(01-02-2019, 06:36 PM)badwhiskey Wrote: I sell mine for $12,000.

Laugh

Got any samples?
Winkgrin

Please correct the following errors before continuing:
  • You are trying to post a message too quickly after posting a previous message. Please wait 11 more seconds.

Rolleyes
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(01-02-2019, 06:36 PM)badwhiskey Wrote: I sell mine for $12,000.

Laugh

Ha! I bought two from Wayfair so I saved a ton of money over yours.
Please correct the following errors before continuing:
  • You are trying to post a message too quickly after posting a previous message. Please wait 11 more seconds.

Rolleyes

By definition, you were a (spam) TROLL!
Laugh 

Simon
(01-02-2019, 07:58 PM)Handplanesandmore Wrote: Please correct the following errors before continuing:

Rolleyes

By definition, you were a (spam) TROLL!
Laugh 

Simon

Uhoh
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I don't think the sellers of that wooden cow realized that they put the decimal point in their price two spaces to the right of where it should be. 
Smirk
Winkgrin
Near future projects:

-Curly Maple display case
-Jatoba and Quilted Maple dresser
It’s probably a bad translation from Lira.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
I could see it as an amusing sideboard table in an informal farmhouse inspired home.  But much smaller (counter height--about 2/3 size) and for $300.00.  And perhaps a bit better workmanship.

It has the appearance of having been made by a wooden crate manufacturer.  Perhaps a bit better workmanship and paint. Something to match my couch.
Big Grin
[Image: 12.jpg]

[Image: shipping-crate-png-4.png]
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
I am not really sure what the market is for that. 

Places like Pottery Barn, Arhaus, and others sell ordinary furniture at inflated prices because they cater to people with money but no eye for craftsmanship or durability. I remember going in to Arhaus once, killing time as my wife was shopping for pillows or something, and having a saleswoman try to sell me an "Italian" dresser. It was like $4600 and looked like an ordinary dresser or chest of drawers. She explained that it was "Italian" wood and handmade by Italians, and I asked both what kind of wood (assuming beech) and why Italians were better than any of the various cabinet shops in the area that could make something similar for half the price or less. She didn't know, and she didn't need to know because her clientele doesn't actually care.

I think the "farm table" fad is just as bad or worse, since they are capitalizing on the idea that recycled wood is good for such applications. In that area, shoddy workmanship is hidden because it's "rustic" or "historic." The prices they charge for these things are insane, especially the ones that are actually made from reclaimed lumber. There's a well-regarded place nearby that takes a lot of money from people that have it to give them ordinary tables. There are plenty of knockoffs that simply sell construction lumber (with the stamps still visible) nailed together with legs off the shelf.
Some people just like crude work like that.  Remember distressed furniture?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.