Holiday Pickings
Had a wee bit of Christmas Money to spend....went to a couple places....and a stop at Blue Borg for a wide bandsaw blade....
Rolleyes 

First was a Road Trip to Springfield, OH.....corner of US 40 & I-70....little burg called Harmony.....a mall called Heart of Ohio.    8+ bays of displays...takes at least 1/2 a day to see everything.....antique.    Passed on quite a few old workbenches....cheapest was...$1100+ tax...minus the end vise...

Found one stall....ever see 1000+ sockets...1000 screwdrivers....and other such tools...piled high on the shelves, or in parts bins?     Was going to get a Stanley  all metal bevel square...was missing the bolt that goes up through the handle, to tighten the setting....settled for a wood handled one....and a brace....$15 so far....then bought the $10 blade...

Brace is a Keen Kutter No. 104.....$8    Bands on the Walnut handle are Pewter. 
Cool  

Might be a Stanley....locking bolt is a bit...different
Rolleyes  

Not a wing nut, this is a bolt/thumbscrew.   Will place this in with the other two users I already had  

Been using the handi-grip one for dovetail layouts....

About a week later, went on the Walk-about....found one item worth carrying back home
Winkgrin  

Has two patent dates, and the original owner's name stamped into the handle.   Brass is a "T" shape,  blade was inlet into it. $5 + tax.   Thought the brass was something I had in the shop..
Cool 

Yep....except the other has the Handi-grip, and the STANLEY and the single patent date was stamped onto the blade.
Cool

Not a bad week's time?    Holiday Shutdown in the shop....Might find some use for these three newcomers..
Rolleyes
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Be sure and put them all in the same drawer. They make babies surprisingly quick.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020