Craftsman Studio
In another thread, Craftsman Studio was mentioned as source for tools.

Looked on their web site and found they have a retail store in Everett WA. I maybe in that area next month and was wondering is it worth a trip to retail store? I really like to handle before I buy and I have my eye on a few things.

https://www.craftsmanstudio.com/
No idea about their retail store live on the east coast but will say I always had good experiences with orders from them.
I've ordered once. Everything went well.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

IIRC, CS used to be in California as predominantly an online biz for about 20 years, then I guess the owner sold the business and it moved up to WA, so new ownership in the last several years; they kept their LN affiliation, and remain one of the few secondary retailers of LN in the US, so that says a lot. They always carried good stuff. I've not ordered from them since the sale/relocation, but past experiences were excellent.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
I'm also on the east coast and have ordered with them. The thing that I really like about them is, they show the actual numbers of L.N. Tools in stock. If they have it in stock you'll know before placing the order. I've ordered from L.N. in the past only to be added to their wait list! As others have mentioned they offer quality tools and supplies.