WTB used Festool Domino
I know this is a long shot, but I am looking for a used Domino. Preferably the 700, but I would take the 500 if the deal was right. Wanted to know if anyone had one they were looking to get rid of that they don’t use much anymore (or maybe they would just rather have the money).
There is a DF700 for sale on my FB marketplace in Gaston, SC .  $875 
Really don't know if this will help you out at all but there is one out there at least.
---------------------------------------------------
When something has to be done, no one knows how to do it.  When they "pay" you to do it, they become "experts".
(01-05-2019, 09:50 PM)gtrboy77 Wrote: I know this is a long shot, but I am looking for a used Domino.  Preferably the 700, but I would take the 500 if the deal was right.  Wanted to know if anyone had one they were looking to get rid of that they don’t use much anymore (or maybe they would just rather have the money).

I have a 500, one of the first models with the pins, not the toggles.  I have had a lot of trouble with the fence height slipping during usage, so much so that I've soured on the tool.  In Chicago area.   PM me if interested, will negotiate a price or barter for wood.