Just a little Dirty, Needs new blade...
(01-06-2019, 08:34 PM)cvillewood Wrote: I’m not sure I get it. Looks like a brick saw without the table, which might be taken off and not in the picture.

Good to know this saw has a purpose.  When I saw the add I didn't know what in the world it was!  But it struck me as funny, and not very safe looking... So I posted here.  
Smile
(01-08-2019, 05:42 PM)fishhh4 Wrote: I have been running a concrete saw for 30 years. You get what you pay for in a diamond blade. 30,000 inch feet is a decent blade. I suspect that 56 dollar blade would not see 2000.

That's why I was questioning how much carbide or diamond  it had.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(01-08-2019, 07:45 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: That's why I was questioning how much carbide or diamond  it had.

Pretty hard to tell just by looking at it. Performance is the key.

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.