Just a little Dirty, Needs new blade...
Saw this on the local buy boards... Description...

"Been havin this table saw for awhile now. Don't want it anymore.  Just a little Dirty and needs a new blade.

$150 obo.

I figured we could all make room in our shops for one of these??  

[Image: 00M0M_50bwb3kbqwN_1200x900.jpg]
I’m not sure I get it. Looks like a brick saw without the table, which might be taken off and not in the picture.
Woot. Yes, seller needs some saw schooling.
Laugh
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I just helped my friend give one of those away to another friend who had to cut a few hundred fire brick, he said after trying to cut 20 the blade wouldn't cut, so after a new blade it cut like butter. The saw is a monster.
Im sure these are the same people that have said they got no problem eating cats and dogs but shreek like little girls at the sight of an octopus.jonzz 12/17/13
The only ad I've seen that was described more poorly was the one with a circ saw sitting on a Workmate...and listed as a table saw (!). This one probably ties with that one for the top spot. It's amazing what some listings say.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Those blades are over a hundred now.
Steve

Mo.

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(01-07-2019, 10:14 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: Those blades are over a hundred now.

My friend got one for$56.
Im sure these are the same people that have said they got no problem eating cats and dogs but shreek like little girls at the sight of an octopus.jonzz 12/17/13
Good price for a blade that big. How much carbide did it have on it?
Steve

Mo.

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I have been running a concrete saw for 30 years. You get what you pay for in a diamond blade. 30,000 inch feet is a decent blade. I suspect that 56 dollar blade would not see 2000.

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

(01-06-2019, 08:14 PM)Strokes77 Wrote: Saw this on the local buy boards... Description...

"Been havin this table saw for awhile now. Don't want it anymore.  Just a little Dirty and needs a new blade.

$150 obo.

I figured we could all make room in our shops for one of these??  

[Image: 00M0M_50bwb3kbqwN_1200x900.jpg]

I have one similar but with the table and legs bolted to that pan.  The cost was if you can carry it up 2 flights of stairs, through the house and across the yard.  I was young and dumb the main difference being age.  The guy that had it was a triathlon type and while good for that type activity couldn't carry weight so it was DIY.   I was drenched in sweat by the time I made it to my truck probably lost a few pounds in water getting it done.
It's up in the left hand corner

[Image: bricks003.jpg]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.