Lee Stryon passing
I just caught this on another forum, but Lee Stryon (SharkGaurd) passed away on Jan 1. The post went on to say Lee's son will be taking over the business. Having bought a Shark in the past I can only say Lee was a great guy to deal with. Condolences to his family on their loss.
(My apologies if this has already been posted.)
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Geez, sad news. Condolences to his family.

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
So sad to hear of Lee's passing. My condolences to his family. I have had a shark guard for many years and just a few months ago bought his adjustable riving knife for my Craftsman 22124. A great guy to work with. RIP
Wow!

RIP, Lee.

He was an amazing guy.
RIP Lee. Got to know him on this forum I think.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

WOW!!! That truly stinks Lee was one of the finest guys around. RIP Lee!!!
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group ID#: 34296
Group Password IBTP
Dang....Lee was good stuff.

My condolences to his family.

Ed
RIP Lee. I remember when I bought my shark guard, Lee helped me getting it working over the weekend. The big part was I bought it used and he was still willing to go above and beyond. What a great guy.
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

(01-12-2019, 07:06 AM)fredhargis Wrote: I just caught this on another forum, but Lee Stryon (SharkGaurd) passed away on Jan 1. The post went on to say Lee's son will be taking over the business. Having bought a Shark in the past I can only say Lee was a great guy to deal with. Condolences to his family on their loss.
(My apologies if this has already been posted.)

Thats sad news. The sharkguard is one of my best accessory purchases ever. Glad to hear his son is keeping it going!

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

Oh man. Wow........
Sad