Bandsaw Blade
(01-20-2019, 12:56 AM)Big Dave Wrote: I really like Supercut blades.

They are made right up the road from me in Rathdrum, Idaho, and have always performed extremely well...
Yes
Yes

Dave

Dave, 

Those are my favorite and the only blades that I buy now.
Peter

My "day job"
(01-20-2019, 12:56 AM)Big Dave Wrote: I really like Supercut blades.

They are made right up the road from me in Rathdrum, Idaho, and have always performed extremely well...
Yes
Yes

Dave

Those are the blades HF sells
Vaping Bad.........
(01-20-2019, 04:58 PM)Sean® Wrote: Those are the blades HF sells

Like most companies selling BS blades, they offer several different types.  Not picking on you, but saying Supercut is no more descriptive than saying you like Chevy, and of little help to the OP.  

John
(01-20-2019, 05:07 PM)jteneyck Wrote: Like most companies selling BS blades, they offer several different types.  Not picking on you, but saying Supercut is no more descriptive than saying you like Chevy, and of little help to the OP.  

John

I don't know anything about them other then I knew I'd seen the name before
Vaping Bad.........
Ordered a blade from Woodcraft Brands; will give a report when it arrives after the "test drive".

Thanks to all,

Doug
(01-20-2019, 05:07 PM)jteneyck Wrote: Not picking on you, but saying Supercut is no more descriptive than saying you like Chevy, and of little help to the OP.  

John

I don't what I was thinking by including a link to their website and stating that "I really like" them and"they have always performed extremely well"....
Sarcasm

Winkgrin
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
(01-21-2019, 08:31 AM)Big Dave Wrote: I don't what I was thinking by including a link to their website and stating that "I really like" them and"they have always performed extremely well"....
Sarcasm

Winkgrin

What Doug was asking was for specific recommendations.  Supercut makes several different types of bands in many widths and tooth patterns.  Those details are what you left out.  

John
I stand corrected...
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."