WTB Ebony small piece
I need a small block of ebony, about 2" x 2" x 4" long. This will be for a forearm tip for a rifle. Let me know what you have and how much to ship to 40160.

Thanks
(01-15-2019, 02:11 PM)Scoony Wrote: I need a small block of ebony, about 2" x 2" x 4" long. This will be for a forearm tip for a rifle. Let me know what you have and how much to ship to 40160.

Thanks

I know I have something that is 1.5x1.5 and think I have the 2x2 also.  It will take me a few days to find it but I will give it to you when I do. 

Let me know.  Also looking forward to seeing what you make.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(01-15-2019, 06:24 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: I know I have something that is 1.5x1.5 and think I have the 2x2 also.  It will take me a few days to find it but I will give it to you when I do. 

Let me know.  Also looking forward to seeing what you make.

Thanks Arlin, I am in no hurry. This is a project where I am really going to have to take my time.
Get with Pinky on the forum he has sold small ebony blanks , as I have gotten some from him in the past.
I have a piece I got from Pinky years ago.  It is roughly 6" x 6" x 2.75"  I paid $90 for it and would sell it for that.
Thanks for the help all. I found a small piece suitable for the project.