Craftsman Band saw - Model Number 103.24250
I am in the market for a used band saw.  I have a line on the above for $75, and I am curious if anyone has any experience or opinions on this saw. 

Table is rusty but salvageable.  It is missing the belt cover, but otherwise is in good working order. 

I have a small shop and have no space (nor will I ever have space) for a big band saw.  

Thoughts are greatly appreciated. 

Matt
(01-16-2019, 09:30 AM)matthewstimp Wrote: I am in the market for a used band saw.  I have a line on the above for $75, and I am curious if anyone has any experience or opinions on this saw. 

Table is rusty but salvageable.  It is missing the belt cover, but otherwise is in good working order. 

I have a small shop and have no space (nor will I ever have space) for a big band saw.  

Thoughts are greatly appreciated. 

Matt

Thats a King Seely saw, aluminum body.  Should make for a nice saw if it's complete.  If you havent been over to owwm.org, that would be the next step if you get it.  Does it have the pedestal stand with it?

For the photo challenged, here are a few pics from the web:

[Image: 14720-A.jpg]

[Image: 14720-B.jpg]
(01-16-2019, 09:41 AM)EvilTwin Wrote: Thats a King Seely saw, aluminum body.  Should make for a nice saw if it's complete.  If you havent been over to owwm.org, that would be the next step if you get it.  Does it have the pedestal stand with it?

For the photo challenged, here are a few pics from the web:

[Image: 14720-A.jpg]

[Image: 14720-B.jpg]

Yes, it does have the pedestal stand.  I have been to OWWM only to confirm the model number...I have not really dug in yet.  Thank you for the thoughts. 

Matt