WTB LN or Vintage Tenon & Carcass Saw
I am about to pull the trigger on new LN Tenon and Carcass saws. I figured I would check if anybody had any they wanted to get rid of first. I realize that its probably a long shot! 

I would also be open to buying vintage saws that are sharp and ready to go to work. 

I currently have the LN dovetail and LV Carcass. The LV has been good to me, but the handle is tight. My hand fits the LN perfectly. 

Thanks!
Would this work?
LN Photo Album
This is the 16" Tenon Saw and is not in Pristine condition. 
I do not have the box, but do have the wrapping and LN Description Booklet.
The saw has only been used for test cuts and has been sitting around the shop.
The only major apology is at the toe where some moisture got under the original saw guard.  I cleaned it up, stabilized it and have found it does not affect the cut.
When taking the photos I noticed some surface rust spots which should clean up/stabilize easily.
I replaced the saw guard with a wooden one. I know it could be longer, but it has worked so far.
Lets say $145 shipped.
-david j
(01-19-2019, 08:35 AM)David1776 Wrote: Would this work?
LN Photo Album

The link says I do not have permission to view the pictures
(01-19-2019, 12:15 PM)agerlach Wrote: The link says I do not have permission to view the pictures

Sorry, I forgot to click something over on Flicker.  I'll fix it tonight when I get home from work.
Album Link is Fixed.
(01-19-2019, 08:26 PM)David1776 Wrote: Album Link is Fixed.

I appreciate you taking the time to send the phones. I ended up needing to buy a few other things from LN and how shipping worked out I decided to buy a new Tenon saw. I will hold off on the carcass. 

Thank you again though. - Adam
(01-20-2019, 07:58 PM)agerlach Wrote: I appreciate you taking the time to send the phones. I ended up needing to buy a few other things from LN and how shipping worked out I decided to buy a new Tenon saw. I will hold off on the carcass. 

Thank you again though. - Adam

Thanks for the Update.