Moseying around Mosers--Photos of Thomas Moser's "shop"
I’m fascinated by the carousel clamp.
Carolyn

Trip Blog for Twelve Countries:   [url=http://www.woodworkingtraveler.wordpress.com[/url]

"It's good to know, but it's better to understand."  Auze Jackson
(01-20-2019, 09:39 AM)shoottmx Wrote: Ag,
It's not obvious in the pic but the laminations are clamped with a heavy nylon web strap tensioned with air cylinders. Sorry I don't have a better picture.

g

Yea, I'll bet they have that down to a science.
Wow thanks for that post very interesting
Loved seeing the shop!

I’ve built quite a few of his pieces. Quite a step up in difficulty from Stickley
VH07V  
Awesome pics, thanks for sharing! I aim to make / carve one of the wing sofa's in a bench version for a kitchen table addition. Love the lines and flow.

Have always been a fan of the Vita line too (particularly the lounge), but I'm not a small guy and I'd be sorely disappointed if I broke it sitting on it, lol.

I'm always pleased to hear that there are a handful (though it is rare) of american craftsman that do furniture today and can compete.

Michael
Every day find time to appreciate life. It is far too short and 'things' happen. RIP Willem